- COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL DATA
At Dart, we collect personal information to provide our users with the best possible experience when using our cryptocurrency trading platform. We may collect the following types of personal information:
- Contact information such as your name, email address, and phone number.
- Identification information such as your government-issued ID, passport, or driver’s license.
- Financial information such as your bank account details or credit card information.
- Transaction information such as the details of your cryptocurrency trades and balances.
- Other information that you voluntarily provide to us when using our platform.
We may collect your personal information through our website, mobile application, or other means. We may also collect information about your device and location when you use our platform.
We use the personal information we collect for the following purposes:
- To verify your identity and ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- To provide our cryptocurrency trading services and facilitate transactions.
- To communicate with you about your account and our services.
- To improve our platform and services, including to personalize your experience.
- To prevent fraud, illegal activities, and abuse of our platform.
- To comply with our legal and regulatory obligations.
We may also use your personal information for other purposes that are compatible with the above and that are permitted by applicable laws and regulations.
We may share your personal information with third-party service providers that help us provide our platform and services, such as payment processors, identity verification services, and customer support providers. We may also share your information with law enforcement agencies or regulators as required by law or to prevent fraud or other illegal activities.
- DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
At Dart, we take your privacy seriously and only disclose your personal information in limited circumstances. We may disclose your personal information to the following third parties:
- Service providers that assist us in providing our cryptocurrency trading platform and services, such as payment processors, identity verification services, and customer support providers.
- Law enforcement agencies, regulators, and other government authorities as required by law or to prevent fraud or other illegal activities.
- Other users of our platform who enable us facilitate transactions, such as when you buy or sell cryptocurrencies.
- Successors-in-interest in the event of a merger, acquisition, or other corporate restructuring involving Dart.
Kindly note that we do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their own marketing purposes.
We may also disclose non-personal information, such as aggregated or anonymized data, to third parties for various purposes, including for research, analytics, and marketing.
When we disclose your personal information to third parties, we take steps to ensure that your information is protected and that the third parties comply with applicable data protection laws and regulations.
We may transfer your personal information to countries outside of your home country, including to countries that may not provide the same level of data protection as your home country. In such cases, we take measures to ensure that your personal information is adequately protected at all times.
At Dart, we take the security of your personal information seriously and use industry-standard measures to protect your information from unauthorized access, use, and disclosure. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with applicable laws and regulations. We use encryption to protect your personal information during transmission, such as when you access our platform or make a transaction. We also use firewalls and other security technologies to prevent unauthorized access to our systems. While we take reasonable measures to protect your personal information, no security system is completely secure. Therefore, we are unable to fully guarantee the security of your personal information and advise you to use our platform with absolute discretion. If you suspect that your personal information has been compromised, please contact us immediately so that we can take appropriate measures to protect your information.
- WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- YOUR RIGHTS AS A DATA SUBJECT
As a Data Subject, the law gives some rights to the personal data held about you. You have the following rights as a Data Subject.
- The right to be informed about the collection and use of your personal data.
- The right of access to your personal data. You have the right to request a copy of the personal data that we hold about you, as well as information about how we use it.
- The right to rectification. If you have any cause to believe that any of the personal data held about you is incorrect or incomplete, you have the right to request that it be corrected.
- The right to erasure (otherwise known as the right to be forgotten). You reserve the right to request that we erase the personal data we hold about you in certain circumstances.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to request that we transfer your personal data to another organization, or to you, in a structured, commonly used, electronic format.
- The right to restrict processing. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances, for example if you contest the accuracy of the data or if you object to us processing it.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain conditions.
- The right to lodge complaints. You fully reserve the right to lodge a complaint if your Personal Data is being mishandled at the relevant data protection agency in your country of residence.
- QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS